Head Coach, Program Director
Coach Moore is entering his 13th year coaching and 4th year as the head of the Cedar Park program. He is a member of Crossroads Community Church and an alumnus of the University of Texas. He and his wife Rachel have been married for 3 years and welcomed their son Tyson to the world in February of 2021.
Tyler’s primary focus as a coach is developing a competitive team atmosphere that is built on young men with strong character. Coach Moore is also trained as an athletic performance trainer, focusing on speed and agility. In this role, he has worked with star athletes from as young as 8 to professionals, including a member of the national US Women’s Lacrosse Team.
– since 2018 Cedar Park High School Boys
– since 2018 Cannons Boys Youth lacrosse
– since 2019 Austin Allies select boys lacrosse
– 2021 Austin Jazz men’s indoor
– 2015 – 2018 Westwood High School Boys
– 2015 – 2018 Texas Tomahawks Youth lacrosse
– 2012 – 2015 Southwestern University
– 2011 – 2012 Westlake Youth Lacrosse
– 2008 – 2011 Kings (OH) Boys Lacrosse